How To Get The Most Out of Your Fills
Here a few tips to help you get the most out of your lash fill ins:
1. Arrive to your appointment on time. Every minute counts, being even 5 minutes late can result in less than full lashes.
2. Cleanse your lashes right before your appointment. Using a lash cleanser minutes before your appointment will allow for a better bond between your lashes and the lash extensions.
3. Communicate any lash concerns. If you are not happy with the shape, length, or retention, please let your lash stylist know.
4. Eliminate distractions during your appointment. Please do not use your phone or move excessively during your appointment. Time is essential to a great lash fill. Distractions will only slow your lash stylist down and result in lashes that are not full.
5. Schedule the time that you need. If you've lost a significant amount of lashes between your last fill, schedule more time.